Saturday, October 15, 2011

Me 3:

And, folks, THIS is why I love Eugene. A whole bunch of people, showing up to protest... well, EVERYTHING wrong with the world?!? And at least FOUR of them were wearing "V for Vendetta" masks, for some reason?!? LOL!!! I'm not exactly sure, but check out these photos:


Saturday Market Protest>

Try watching the above animated gif while listening to "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield. And we ALL thought the 60's died... Huh. Maybe, maybe not. :) As long as there are people left to PAY ATTENTION! While I have been called a "radical liberal" (and who really knows what THAT means), I SERIOUSLY don't care what you think about politics, as long as you are TAKING A LOOK AROUND! :D




One of my favorites, that really struck a "chord" with me:


I love the hearts. :) Sweet boys, both of them. Lots of love, right back atcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment