Sunday, October 16, 2011

"ROCKIN' OUT" 2:

To Blackstreet's "No Diggity", featuring Dr. Dre, who I wrote about yesterday, and Queen Pen, whom I've always, ALWAYS loved because of THIS SONG!

Queen Pen: "Please excuse if I come across rude / That's just ME / And that's how a playa's gotta BE."



"No Diggity, No DOUBT. UHHH."

Yeah. I'm gonna be a super-cheesy lower-middle class white girl on this one, and STILL say, "Shit, son." This is the ORIGINAL version I listened to as a cool, UN-COOL middle-schooler with my best friends Meg, Megan, and Lea. HELLS yeah!!! As I always suspected, we WERE (ACTUALLY) COOL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! Blackstreet, Nirvana, Sublime, Weezer, and the Foo Fighters are the ONLY reasons that I'm still here to tell the tale... LOL!!! ;) Oh, and the aforementioned girls (now grown-ass women, unlike moi! Hehe).

---

Not only does this song have me ROCKIN' OUT, but it has me DANCIN'... I just wish I could dance with ALL YA'LL RIGHT NOW! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment