Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Me 5:

“There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love.”
-Don Juan DeMarco (Johnny Depp)

-----

On the way home from our VERY proper, VERY adult "errands", I made me Ma stop as we drove past the old "Rest Haven" graveyard near our house... such GORGEOUS maple trees! Okay, biology experts, I realize that these are NON-native trees, but they aren't "a plague on BOTH your houses!" here in Eugene, like they are in Missoula, Montana. ;)



I assume these are Norway Maples, but again, am too lazy to confirm my suspicions. Heh! HOWEVER, they are BEAUTIFUL regardless of their species:

Fall Maples

No comments:

Post a Comment