Sunday, October 16, 2011

Me 6:

I was hanging out in the kitchen just now, when my sister's boyfriend Westley came in:

[Me]: Hey!!! Look at ME!!! I'm FULLY clothed!!! Yay!
((Okay. Yes. As it so happens, this guy has caught me running to the bathroom in my underwear, ummmmm... well, let's just say SEVERAL times in the past few weeks. In varying states of disarray.))

[Wesley]: YAY!!! ((Like that's a big accomplishment. Poor guy... eeep.))

[Me]: How is Laura?!? Is she okay? She wouldn't answer when I knocked on her door today or yesterday... I've been WORRIED SICK.

[Wesley]: Well, she IS sick. She has a bad cold.

[Me]: Oh. Well.

[Wesley]: Yeah...

[Me]: ...Well, I hope she gets better! It SUCKS that this had to happen before her "WEEK OF HELL"!!!

[Wesley]: YEP!

[Me]: (Walking down the hall) YUP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment