Sunday, October 16, 2011

Acorn 1:

I just had the best, Best, BEST talk with my AMAZING frind Will. We pretty much talked about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness.

[You guys]: Wait a minute... isn't that part of the tagline in her banner at the top of the page?!?

Me: YUP! (Just like Lana Turner from the PERFECTLY hilarious adult's cartoon show "Archer")



GAHHHH!!! I couldn't have made a more PERFECT clip, if I did it with my own two hands. And my so awesome it's SCARY "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" Lizbeth Salander-style computer. Although, seriously, folks. I COULD rule the world with this thing... but you all can thank GOD that I'm busy writing down total crap for this blog. ;D

...

So. ANYWAY. Can't even WAIT to hang out with this guy tomorrow; Every time one of us says something, the other has NO CHOICE but to say, "No doubt." LOL!!! I couldn't find more awesome people than the ones I ALREADY KNOW if I looked 10,000 years. (Not just 1,000. Pah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment