Friday, October 7, 2011

Me 2:

Those shackles, which I have just REMOVED, make me think of the song "Get Out of This House" by Shawn Colvin. See if you can guess why? :)

BUT, if I had to pick ONE MOMENT from our collective consciousness that is comprised of art, literature, songs, and movies, it would be THIS ONE, from the utterly fantastic movie "Empire Records":

Gina, played by a hot YOUNG Renée Zellweger, had always, always wanted to sing in a band. Again, like me. D'oh. Anyway, she finally gets to sing with the young, HOT local band in the movie; The group "Coyote Shivers". Watch this awesome clip/montage to see how much she and EVERYONE ELSE in the movie absolutely ROCK at doing what she was MEANT to do.

(Embedding disabled by request = view @ http://youtu.be/JKTLdKrSi3A)



Like Gina in this clip, I am positively DRUNK right now, solely on MY OWN FREEDOM of CHOICE!!!

"I have searched both far and wide/I've explored the deepest caverns of my mind/To try and find an explanation WHY?/I get this funny feeling deep inside"

No comments:

Post a Comment