Friday, October 7, 2011

Me 2:

List of things to do today:

1.) Go to the Willamette "Glenwood" with Dave so I can drink a bunch of coffee and order their soup and salad entree. The soup will be Tomato Cheese. Love that stuff 'till "death do us part". ;) I hope they serve it in either heaven or hell... LOL!

2.) Go to "Planned Parenthood" for an annual exam... which I haven't had in 2 years. D'oh. Will prove to the world that I have no STDs, am not pregnant, don't have breast and/or cervical cancer, and am essentially planning NOT to start a family. Haha! Awww, man. I absolutely love those guys. I told the lady scheduling my appointment how much I LOVE PP, and how they had been there for me almost exactally 10 years ago, when I was 17 and with my first boyfriend ever. I told her I love it that when people try to close doors for you in life, together we could always manage to open a window... The woman on the phone said, "Thank you SO much for telling me that." I guess she needed to hear it outloud, too. :)

3.) Call Megan Andrews for an update on my situation! LOL. :)

4.) Come back home, and prepare to go out on a date with October's "SEXIEST MAN ALIVE". Enough said! ;)

5.) Go on said date to Espresso Roma here in Eugene, after dinner so that neither of us has to pay more than $3.50 to hang out with the other. Frugality at its FINEST, LOL! A "fine" man, indeed... ;)

6.) Go to the concert David Jacobs-Strain is hosting tonight AT a "Street Food" cart, in order to draw attention to local food. Even if I can't afford to EAT much local food right now, we GOTTA draw attention to that shit!!! God, does Eugene have some amazing food OR WHAT?!? Thanks for putting that out there, David! Can't wait to see ya for the first time in, what, years?!? LOL.

7.) Go to the park with said guy and see if the stars come out tonight. They might not, since it's been mostly cloudy around here lately, but I don't mind. :)

8.) Come up with some more perfect metaphores to explain my life to other people! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment