Friday, October 14, 2011

Me 3:

Oh my F-ing GOD!!! Tattoos HURT! OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I walked into that place totally serene and calm and FULL of "machismo", LOL... and the reality, kids? Don't let ANYONE EVER tell you that tattoos don't hurt like a "mother f-ing BITCH". End quote by me, in case you EVER WANNA QUOTE ME ON THAT SHIT.

Well, Felix? You crazy motherfucker (whom I love)?!? BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ;)

Oh, and in between my silent screams, cool fucking business card, dude. I KNEW you were the tattoo artist for me when I walked into your place of business and got one of your cards. And it TASTES like strawberry? ROCK. I'll take your freakin' word for it, dude. I already got a cold a few weeks ago, and I wasn't even licking random business cards.



Thank God I had 3 Tom Petty albums (some with the Heartbreakers) to listen to on my iPod while I got tattooed. Wildflowers, Full Moon Fever, and some random TP and the Heartbreakers stuff. I asked Felix the Tat if it was okay to listen to music during the process, and he replied simply, "Do whatever you gotta do." Well, Felix, I F-ING NEED TOM PETTY!!! Really, no other bad-ass would have suited THAT FLIPPIN' SITUATION. 'Cause I'll tell you what, OWWW!!!

I almost screamed "Uncle", like 200 times!!! I almost begged him to stop, like, 300 TIMES. But I wanted my god-damned tattoo so bad that nothing could stand in my way. Oh, and by the by? For you religious folks out there, I made sure it was cool with Jesus, first. In "THE JOHNSON UNIT", this CRAZY kid who was a modern christian pastor recited some lines from the bible which indicated that Jesus had a tattoo on his calf. WHAT WOULD JESUS DO, kiddos? WWJD? Probably grit his teeth, set his jaw, and swallow his scream long enough to get a sweet f-ing tat.

...

Earlier tonight, I wasn't ready to show this shit off. However, now I'm ready to show it to the world. Wanna see?!? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :) Seriously, guys. Anyone have an awesome tattoo they wanna share? Message me with a picture of your awesome tat and I'll put it up!
Anyway, here goes. And NO CRITICISM! Its, ummmm... a little too late. Haha! And anyways, I absolutely love it, and will just be disappointed in you if you have ANYTHING negative to say! LOL!!! <3






A close up. You can see the pores on my lower back are huge from the irritation of being flippin' RAPED, and my back is a bit inflammed (it's supposed to feel/heal somewhat like a sunburn), but STILL. STILL, 'n all, the beauty of the thing is THERE:

3 comments:

  1. Looks Awesome Corrisa...Im happy you finally got it...Sweet!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeff!!! :) I'm gonna be calling you tomorrow, if my tiny little brain can remember... LOL! I'M so happy I got it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur welcome :) I should have called you...I think its my turn buuuut I have been slapped in the face this weekend with a few doozies and have been a little overwhelmed. You can always txt or msg me on FB too. The flippin blog is looking SWEET! I need to get me some of your bloggin Skillz :)

    ReplyDelete