Saturday, October 8, 2011

09OCT2011

HAH! I "trick or treated" Blogger to let me rename one of my old posts so that I can play "catch up" and fill you all in on the AWESOME breakfast I had with David, Ethan, and Zak (the hot, Hottie, HOTNESS of a bass player from the "Crunk Mountain Boys", or THE BAND that David is a part of, even if he doesn't quite realize it). ;)

For no good "raisin" (thanks, Fry from "Futurama"! From the episode where he is the only one left to battle the BIG, EVIL BRAINS from outer-space!), David, Zak, and I decided this morning that we all have SEXY LEGS, and then I decided to take a picture as PROOF. Oh, and by the by, David has TWO legs in the photo... so you don't think that one of us is a three legged freak. *snort* Typical show-off behavior! Just kidding there, David. It's not YOUR fault that your legs are the "fairest of them all", LOL!


BWAHAHAHA! The evil scientist's "Sexy Leg Theorem" was just proven true with a significance level of p=0.05. HAH! Zak and I love math, so this is the ONLY appropriate comment for the leg situation Oh, and I'm sure John has sexy legs, too, but he had other things to do than waste time in a hotel room with three idiots who can't stop talking about how HOT they all are... LOL! ;)

...

Okay, anyway, back to breakfast!!! The most important meal of the day! We tried to go to "Tasty n Sons", but there was a HUGE wait; They wanted us to hang around for about 1 1/2 hours before seating us!!! Zak and I were like little kids, tugging on each of David's sleeves and whining, "But we're hungry NOW!!! Awwwww...!" David, like the proper gentleman he is, took good care of "his" two kiddos, and promptly jetted us over to. One of the BEST things about hanging out with Zak was that the two of us could just act like total-ADD-ADHD-crazy-kiddos-but-with-packs-of-cigarettes and David didn't bat an eye!!! Maybe he rolled them a little, but I couldn't even catch him at it if he did. *wink*

Anyway, he took us to a place whose name is, as far as I can remember, "Some Awesome Trendy Vegan Portlandian Restaurant". Yeah. My memory is AWESOME sometimes. ;) As a rule, the vegan restaurants I've experienced are EPICALLY disappointing, but THIS place was fabulous. I had a breakfast which included scrambled eggs, applewood-smoked chicken and apple sausage, and vegan biscuits with almond gravy. Holy SMOKES (haha) was it ever GOOD! Oh, and David and I split a fabulous vegan blueberry muffin from "Dovetail Bakery" next door. Yeah, I know I could use this to look up the ACTUAL name of the restaurant, but I am far too lazy. ;)

Here are some pics from before and after breakfast, for all ya'll.

Me sitting in the ironwood tree and looking SASSY as HELL. How does anyone put up with me?!? (I mean, at least we're pretty sure it's an ironwood tree. Or was it something else...??? Zak?!? You...you... landscape designer you?!? What the hell kind of tree is this again?!?):





Zak and Ethan and I had coffee... I noticed that they were three lovely and different shades of brown. Mine is the cup o' BLACK coffee. Like my heart!!! Bwahahahaha! ;)



David and I looking very stoic about the prospect of VEGAN biscuits and gravy. Sometimes you just have to TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!! AND EAT THE GODDAMNED VEGAN GRAVY!!! ;) LOLOL!




David and I again, looking like GOOFS this time due to the fact that we'd just been laughing at the jokes he, Zak, and Ethan had been telling. For instance:
"Q: How do you get a lead guitar player to play slower?"
"A: You put some sheet music in front of him."
YAHAHAHA! Now let's all laugh at David's expense!! ;D Love the guy, so it's okay.


Another one:
"Q: What's the difference between a trombone and a vacuum cleaner?"
"A: You have to plug in the vacuum cleaner before it sucks."
Oh. My. GOD! Hanging out with musicians and producers and all-around PHILOSOPHERS is the MOST FUN EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment