Friday, October 14, 2011

14OCT2011

I am FINALLY going to go get my tattoo... FINALLY. I can't believe I have denied myself this for SO long, simply because it doesn't fit the mold of how OTHER people, mostly my sadly awesome family, see me. But, I'M GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY!!! Because that's just how I roll. ;)

Laura outide Black Lotus Tattoo, the FIRST day we went there, like, a MONTH ago:



Laura and I waiting outside for Felix to finish my art. I look sort of like Tom Petty here?!? ;) That's funny, because IF I can recall correctly, I'm 99% sure I was having a Bob Dylan day. Ah, well. It's all in the same family/genre. LOL!



The beautiful tattoo Felix and I designed TOGETHER:


The one MEGAN designed for me, which I ALSO love, Love, LOVE!!


Before I left the tattoo parlour that long-forgotten Saturday (pulled away by my little sister who was worried I would do something I regret), Felix allowed me to take his picture. He smiled the first time, and then threw out THIS face. RAD!!! Did I mention that this guy is the COOLEST?!? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment