Friday, October 14, 2011

Me 1:

What else happened today? I'm going to look up what I wrote for this day. OH. I lost my iPod, and then my MOM found it for me! :D Had been SO DEPRESSED all day, and tore my room apart looking for the damned thing, then tore my car apart, and the rest of the house, only to have my mom whip that shit outta NOWHERE and say, "Oh, is this it? I saw it there yesterday night..." Groan. How can a person have so little self-awareness?

This reminds me of Michael Scott on the American version of the Office... he asks, regarding Andy Bernard, "How can a person have so little self-awareness?!?" Well, how 'bout that?!? The pot calling the kettle black and all that... you know THAT old chestnut! ;)

A clip where Michael Scott briefly discusses Andy's "pros and cons" when he is considering who should succeed him as THE BOSS of the office:

No comments:

Post a Comment