Saturday, October 8, 2011

Me 2:

Damn. I am LITERALLY shocked into silence right now... Well, okay, NEAR silence. :) "Those guys can WAIL!!!" Schwing! ;)

Look... it's magic. Now you DON'T see them:
(Before the Show)



Now you DO:
(During the first song)

"I say GOD DAMN!!!" - Uma Thurman as Mia Wallace in "Pulp Fiction"

David Jacobs-Strain and the Crunk Mountain Boys

I wanted to post my OWN video from the show, but YouTube keeps telling me that this video has already been uploaded. DAMN! YouTube tells me this every SINGLE time I try to upload something, even though YouTube ain't never SEEN me before. LOL! Anyway, here's a video of David singing this song in NYC. Fuckin' RAD:



Coincidentally, I think he might be wearing the SAME shirt AND hat as he was at Saturday's concert?!? *laughing* I guess THIS VIDEO was meant to be on my site, like everything else... haha! ;)

...

Bwahahaha! I FINALLY got YouTube to upload one of my stupid videos from this amazing show. HAH! It's called, "Neon Star", or something like that. I have no idea. *wink*
((Just had that confirmed by THE MAN HIMSELF, LOL!))

No comments:

Post a Comment