Friday, October 7, 2011

Me 6:

In my parent's yard, most of the flowers I photographed before I left are dead now, but the ROSES (and geraniums, too) are STILL blooming. So that I can take more pictures and/or be given yet MORE chances to smell them? I'm not sure of the answer to my question, and don't think I was meant to find it.

In any case, here is a photograph of a beautiful, faded-pink rose that is JUST beginning to bloom. AND, in addition, one bud that is not YET in flower, but WILL bloom soon. :)


From the ultimate achievement in children's literature, "Goodnight Moon":
"Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere."

P.S. And Spider-Man? I'm NOT mad anymore... HOWEVER, I guess I AM a bit disappointed. But that will fade in a short time. "Time heals all wounds." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment